2010年9月17日星期五

The man child, those things

Some days ago, I went to the school's admissions office to take the information you happen to meet a certain class of boys, he thought I should transfer, and I did not commend them.
After you send messages asking me not to transfer, I do not feel surprised, this is what I expected. When you repeatedly asked me to leave, I do not know how to answer you, because before graduation, I will not leave this school. I ask you, "I am leaving, you will send me?" For a long time, mobile phones have not rung. I stare at the phone screen, gray hair, do not know how you want the far end, you will send me? I do not have the sustaining power that you would send me.
This semester, I was alone to school, but also with a lot of things, I thought of you, want you to go to the station to meet me. At home, I ask you send the information that they can not go to the station to meet me, your answer is "I will not pick you up!" To see your answers, a sense of loss closely surrounded me, your answer as you leave enough of the room, I hope I am pleasantly surprised, this also allows it. Vehicle arrival time, through thick glass, I am looking for that familiar figure, unsuccessful, and his mind was weird bottle knocked over. Bubble-like hope that the strong sunshine disappeared without a trace. I am fighting back tears, got out. From station to station, only a few minutes way, and I have come so far for a long time. Looking at the person next to come close to my heart full of disappointment for you. Until I get to school, I just call you. For the first time the hair broke a string of ring tones, but no answer. Second, the same bunch of ring tones are different, you pick up the phone, "I go to work!" Then hung up, I no time to say a word. But I do not get angry, but I feel even better because you have to go to work, so do not pick me.
The next day, I chat with your friends, by the way you work. I say you are doing this part-time very hard, that you did not go to work the station to meet me, but I do not blame you. If your friend made me Later he was driven. He said you are they will not work yesterday, but with them playing cards. I do not believe the words of your friend, how could you deceive me? I called your phone.
"What do you want?" Asked the one you are cool! ! !
"Nothing!!!" I casually one answer.
"Oh,"
Heard this out "Oh," I do not know what to say, and only know my heart, "bang" slamming broken, broken a land of red Zhiwang Wai flow ... ... for a long time, I did not speak just heard someone in the spirit shook your quarters.
"If nothing, I hung up, and you do not speak" the hair of your impatient!
"Yesterday you was doing ah?" I asked to repress her tears.
"Work ah, I did not tell you yet?"
"Yesterday, in the end you are doing the ah? You yesterday, did not work ah? Your friend told me yesterday you absolutely does not work, you play cards in!!!" I am a little angry! ! !
"You know, and also to ask me, interesting?" You snappily said!
I am just going to say, unfortunately has heard "beep beep ... ..." the voice. I call him, you have off the computer.
Tears blurring my eyes. I do not know why you lie to me, to the station to meet me, so you do not want it?
... ...
Sharp ringtones back of my mind, it's you sent me, but you did not answer my question.
"You go, in the days, I will no longer affect you!"
One time, I actually do not know how to answer, I do not want to tell him I will not leave this school, I think I will counterplot it. Our love has already fragmented, we do not have a previous understanding, only now unnecessary bickering, we love the yoke of bondage was far too long, now let me use this lie to escape us now, the release of us to breathe fresh air.seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论