2010年9月17日星期五

If not with you, I also willing to make alternate

If not with you, I also willing to make alternateYou say you know and soon, really want to know why he makes you so dead set!

Love is blind, there is no reason!

Perhaps just as I know you only 18 days

In this short 18 days, you have been refused three times ruthless, they are still refusing to abandon you!

Your reason for the rejection did not want to hurt me! Maybe you do not know, you have wounded me very deeply!

Yesterday, please call your cousin with you, when you are in the same way that refusing to answer the phone when!

Could no longer suppress his emotion, tears filled her eyes!

I do not want, I absolutely can not just give up, so I began to give you a text message,

When heard you say that because you have a boyfriend now, so it can not give me a second chance

Know where the problem is, I hesitate to reply to you:

If he can really give you happiness, will make you happy, be able to because I love you and accept you all, I had to bless you! This period, I came to serve as alternate, no matter what you do, I will be at your side to help you share the (happy is no longer needed), silently waiting for you! if you like, I'll marry you!...


LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论