2011年6月28日星期二

Economic crisis engulfing the world

Economic crisis engulfing the world, layoff this winter at last knife is coming.

Company meeting that day, I do not know their fate. When leaving, the husband stood in the doorway, always looked after me, said: "whatever the outcome, to come back early. "Shed a tear when I turned to, if I really was laid off, how do we support the already poor family?

"The trial" opened with a minute of the General Assembly, the Manager said: "I read it to the left of the name. "I heard his name, I'd tell her husband the good news at once, can be thought of a thought, why not give him a surprise?

I'm too busy to come home very late, a door smelt narrow House vegetable aroma come into nostrils, the husband made a food on the table. He went to the night shift, this time should be in the unit.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater


Holding a note on the table: Dear, congratulations on your successful stay.

Must be the husband not at ease, make a phone call to the company, know the truth. I was filled with joy to eat up, husband of a craft very well, today's meal tastes especially sweet.

There are balls of paper in the trash, husband of above, I picked up watching curiously, it said: Dear, layoffs also nothing remarkable, and I still have income, I can help you support all.

Originally, the husband has prepared two piece of paper. This table the table, not just to give me the celebration, but also to pacify my failed. I can't eat. Husband is a real estate company of white-collar workers, rarely work overtime in the evening before, often recently overtime late, he's too hard. I decided to meet him.

Pitch black in the company of her husband, he is not to say to work overtime?

In a nearby restaurant, I saw a busy husband's shadow. He wore dirty clothes, sitting in the middle of a pile of potatoes and cabbage. He had at this restaurant char! I was standing outside the door, not move in a long time, I understand everything, husband layoffs but he didn't tell me.

I quietly went home knead into a ball of paper and drop it onto the table, and their names on the Department at the end.

This dip strip full of love, how the economic crisis, love is not a depression.

没有评论:

发表评论