2011年1月4日星期二

The beautiful Mrs. Peach

The beautiful Mrs. Peach

Sequence
A lot of things, I never thought, as my appearance in general. In fact, when I heard a very small people have said: sirens born unlucky. This is preordained. But surprisingly, in the lives on the road, my husband can actually shook my hand. I think this life with no regrets.
Husband as I wiped the tears his eyes, faint Kai mouth: Lady, I come with you, the next life, we are still married.
I nodded, Looking back, I saw behind him all over the peach, pink bloom enchanting Yan, little Tears of Blood, like to see me off.
Tenjin said: I pre-existence of the soul is a ray of peach, infatuation never intended. Therefore, the passage of the peach flavor of life, repair the female body, but also as a peach, curl weak weak. Unfortunately, not hospice life, but also dragged my husband hastily a life, this world war was disturbing phone-in, times of hardship. I rule the sin of Hades, I do some fine roots deep in the tree three years, never shall see dead.
Such punishment, I convinced. My poor husband only, to me, not the blessed before his death, but also in the nether world to do after the death of a nameless kid, five hundred years to be reincarnation. I asked joking that he was sympathetic to me a silly look, my next life so that he find a good woman to accompany him to tide over a lifetime. And never again think of a name is Chen Gui woman.
I would no longer be the root of the crime of three years.
Joking sigh, and finally nodded in tears ... ...

One
I was born in a soft according to the early spring sun that day, clear sunny day, the wind slowly. Oddly enough, the old peach tree Gongmen Qian's actually the first to open, blossoming enchanting, ulterior motives in full bloom.
Niangqin said: just the full moon to see me be born as youthful head, face, if peach. Father was really happy, banquet Customer Care, named for me in public: Gui.
Since childhood, my sister flies with a sheltered, I do not know the world-like state. Daily learning poetry and painting, Miao Mei Shi Dai. Niangqin told me that these are the need to learn, because I have promised the people, the interest of the son of the country, the future monarch. I will become the wife of country interest rates.
Started going to the dark seduces the ring, I think the next day Tuosai husband. Those timid words and intimate the action, I flushed with shame. Hidden in the peach leaves, actually can not tell.
Sister often praise me: Compared with the peach, still win the three points.
As I gradually enlarged, but sounded Niangqin grief, I asked her sake. She said not only touched my head and said: I hope you like Da Ji, hi sister and his ilk.
I do not understand this, my sister told me Pretty face, is the source of trouble is not born unlucky, Niangqin worry for your life ah.
That day, I inexplicably had a dream my husband died in the war, and I stood on a high-loft, looked at him smiling. Another man standing next to me, I slowly leaned over, leaning by his ... ...
I woke up holding the pillow quilt, actually tears.

没有评论:

发表评论